Monday, March 22, 2010

Cream cheese brownies...and the sweetest husband in the world.

Today's post is a quickie and really just a shout out to my husband, the sweetest man on earth. Seriously, check his driver's license, it actually reads, Jonathan "Sweetest Man on Earth" Little. No kidding. Why is he the sweetest man on earth you ask? Just keep reading...

A couple weekends ago I was home alone again on a Friday night while my husband was out puppeteering. As per my usual routine, I did a little baking, watched What Not to Wear, and went to bed early. Nothing too special. However, the next morning when I logged into facebook, this is what I found:

I have the BEST wife ever!

I just came home from one of our puppet performances in Providence. I love performing there. I just wish it was closer.

I decided I would get a late night snack and there it was, a little piece of heaven just for me.

She baked! But she does not bake like normal people. She makes things that bake
ries sell for $5 a square or piece.

So anyway back to the awesomeness. She had made cream cheese brownies. That is right, cream cheese brownies and damn they are good!

I don't think I could be a luckier man. I found a woman that thinks it is ok for me to wiggle dolls around, loves me even though I'm basically a giant 12 year old, and loves to make unbelievable baked goods. Life can't get any better.

Now all I have to do is not eat the rest of the brownies before she wakes up.


See! Sweetest man on earth. Bet you didn't know that my license reads, Tomye "Luckiest Girl EVER" Little, did you?

It really is the little things that make life -- and love -- grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment